- Kimchi in crisis. “Interest is waning among younger people. Yet despite struggles at home, kimchi is becoming more popular around the globe.”
- Timing of light and sleep — association with body weight. Thin people wake up earlier than fat people. The reason may be that thin people sleep less than fat people. The paper references two studies that increased morning light and asked if weight changed. One found no effect, the other a significant reduction in body fat.
- I don’t have chronic fatigue syndrome, I have Lyme disease
- Go to the bottom of this entry (Ignored Expert) and click on Real Life for real-life examples of ignored experts.
- Success using probiotic to cure eczema
Thanks to Casey Manion, Phil Alexander, Viorel Tulica, Melody McLaren, Christian Pekeler, Donna Warnock and Tom Passin.