- Anatomy of a fraud, self-published book about scientific fraud by Robert Trivers, the anthropologist (pdf).
- Lauren Collins, Republican
- Stinky tofu in Los Angeles. Like blue cheese, except smellier. There are restaurants in Los Angeles that specialize in stinky tofu.
- More about koji. I use koji salt in place of salt…it works well. Greatly reduces the need for other flavorings.
- Letter from Renata Adler to small-town governing board
2 Replies to “Assorted Links”
Those who have followed the trail of crookedness in “Climate Science” would not be too surprised at Nature’s response, eh?
The law requires open meetings to minute the decisions. I.E. motions made, mover, seconder and outcome. Adding anything else adds to legal risk. If I can get through a HOA meeting (I’m president/chair) without any decisions being made, I consider it a victory. Deciding to not decide is not a decision, or at least doesn’t appear in the minutes.
Comments are closed.