- The state of self-tracking by Ernesto Ramirez and Gary Wolf
- Schizophrenia (the negative symptoms) improved by folate and B12 supplementation but only in patients with impaired folate metabolism
- Why more Type 1 diabetes in Finland than neighboring Russia?
- A scientist tries to cure his own cancer
- Resveratrol disappointment
- Where do allergies come from? “Foreign-born children residing in the United States had half the risk of developing allergies than those who were born here.”
Thanks to Peter McLeod, John Batzel and Joseph Sinatra.