- FT on the First Quantified Self Conference
- great library of articles about hormesis. Such as Hotel Hormesis (from the MIT undergraduate research journal).
- Pay attention to lunch. “Rated vividness of lunch memory was negatively correlated with snack intake.”
- Dean of medicine at the University of Alberta plagiarizes well-known graduation speech. Philosophy professor says this “merits no more than a wrist-slap.” In an apology, the dean says the actual author “was flattered by my use of his text and took no offense,” apparently unaware that boasting is not appropriate in an apology.
- More plagiarism by Canadian medical school professors — this time in a report on medical ethics.
- The philosophy of CureTogether
Thanks to Grace Jone, Anne Weiss and Bryon Castañeda.