- “Playing in the dirt could make you smarter,” study says. Playing in the dirt could make you happier, another study says.
- Why does Steve Ballmer still have a job? especially this comment.
- Less tooth-brushing, more heart disease. Those who brushed their teeth less than daily — a small fraction of the sample — had more heart disease. Less-than-daily tooth-brushing may reflect depression or isolation, neither of which was controlled for. The data is openly available.
- Black-and-white thinking strikes again.
- OMG, “polar bear population very very healthy“!
Thanks to Mark Griffiths.