- A skeptical look at Karl Popper by Martin Gardner
- Effects of food on the brain
- fat sensitivity correlates with BMI (less sensitive, greater BMI)
- Bill McKibben on Climategate: “If you managed to hack 3,000 emails from some scientist’s account, you might well find a few that showed them behaving badly, or at least talking about doing so.” This gives new meaning to the term denialist.
- if someone steals $2 million do you still trust their research?
Thanks to Vic Sarjoo, Anne Weiss, and Marian Lizzi.